Our ward challenged us to reading the Book of Mormon in 90 days and we did it!
The fastest I've ever done it in the past is maybe in 8 months, but it usually takes me about 2 or more years, so this was a big feat. But Colby and I were diligent, and read everywhere we went, and we loved it! It really brought the stories to life, and made it understandable. And with readthescriptures.com, it helped us to know where we should be to stay on track.
We even got CTR rings, and a "feast" for finishing!

At the feast they showed this video, one of my all time favorites it still gives me chills. If you have not heard the talk in it's entirety, I highly suggest listening to it all.
(Scroll down & turn off music to watch)
I challenge you to take the 90 day challenge.
I challenge you to take the 90 day challenge.
For those of you who haven't read it, here's your chance to see what it's all about, for those of you who have read it, and have forgotten or it's been a while, well give it another try, and for those of you who were like me and read it at a snails pace, I promise it will give it new meaning.
I don't usually like to blog in depth about religion, and please don't take this as preaching but this challenge sure gave us a new perspective, and we are grateful for it.
Happy Reading!





No comments:
Post a Comment