July 5, 2010

A Bride, a Groom and a Wedding

Last week we spent 2 days celebrating Whit and Tom.  It was fun to see a product of Northridge High work out:) 
The Wedding Dinner was a yummy BBQ at the Brewer cabin the night before the big day


 

Waiting for the newly marrieds
There they are!

Luckily I went and got a new outfit for the reception after the temple.  We were supposed to wear all black, and I had borrowed an outfit, but wanted one of my own.  Well I went to get ready and our garage wouldn't go up, so I would have been out an all black outfit.  Thank goodness for my rare shopping spree.

The reception was awesome.  Whit's mom is great at decorating and it showed

After the cake cutting, they had a dance party, DJ and all.  We had a blast, then sent the newlyweds on their way!
Congrats guys!  Welcome to married life!

No comments: