Every day I have lunch at the hospital pond. I drive over there and eat my packed lunch enjoying the scenery. I always think "It would be fun to have a little lunch date with Colby here." So finally I made it happen. The night before I packed a lunch for 2, and wrote a little invitation inviting him to meet me at the duck pond on a bench for a lunch date. I set it by his keys and left for work. All morning I could hardly wait for lunch to roll around. Well, we didn't exactly meet @ my usual bench, and it wasn't exactly alone time, but we still had a lot of fun, and I got these out of it...
I felt like we were dating again. I think I'll make it a point to do it more often. Nothing better than a little break from work and spending time with your husband.
July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment