June 14, 2010

Check List

Invitations.... check
Deck stained... check

Curtains made, Flowers planted, Pictures hung... check, check, check

Party Favors...check
 Shower gifts wrapped... check
Green fortune cookies with black sprinkles prepared and baked... check.  Oh wait minus the black sprinkles, apparently they turn green when you put them on.
House cleaned, a few homemade touches,
 Food all ready... check, check, and check

Some good friends, good laughs, and a bride to be.... It's all here!
Time for a bridal shower!
Thanks Mom and Colby for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you!
Good Luck Whit, we are so excited for you to become thee Mrs. Thomas Brewer!

3 comments:

emily said...

Woulda been nice to see it in person... shoulda included me on your guest list!

The Falkers said...

Wow! It looks awesome!!

I miss your face. When can I see you?

Dirty South said...

Nat you are amazing!!! Seriously!!!!!

Love Kara