June 22, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Who do you think these pretty things belong to?

Not me...
Not any of our sisters...
Nope not our mom's either...
My Friends?  Uh uh.  I'll give you a hint, it's not a girl.
If you guessed Colby, you were right!

We spent the weekend at a Berg family reunion, it was fun to get to know Colby's family better.  Colby's sister Ashli had a little manicure session going on and Colby was feeling a little left out.  So I began to pamper him, and thought I'd be funny and began to paint his toes with the sparkliest, girly polish I could find. To my surprise (or horror whichever you choose) he didn't protest and actually put his other foot up to match.  We laughed each time he took off his shoes and socks, and he was thrown off every time.  Don't worry, the second we got home he made the sure the first thing he did was take it off.

No comments: