Our Winnings
The first stop was Peurto Villarta (I know I slaughtered that spelling). There we took a little bus tour of the city but got off early to enjoy the ten cent bathroom's where you were given your 3 squares of toilet paper by a toothless old man, and Colby's first experience snorkeling. It was fun, but we got stung by tons of tiny little jellyfish! Ouch!
Second stop was Mazetlan. Here we just had fun walking around bargaining. We would talk people down, but never bought anything. Typical me:).
The final and last stop was Cabo. We walked to the beach and had plans of going snorkeling again, but the water was FREEZING! It was beautiful and clear though. We also got tattoos mine on my foot and Colby on his shoulder. Colby enjoyed his for about 5 minutes, put his shirt on and then a few minutes later I noticed a big black blob on his shirt. Ha his tattoo had smeared and was going to be like that for 14 days:). I then had my first mango, Yum, I couldn't get enough.
Yummy MangosThe last 2 days were at sea and we just enjoyed all the boat had to offer. One night we went down to the dance club, but unfortunately, or fortunately whichever way you want to look at it, were the only ones there. We danced for about an hour while people watched us through the windows. Ha good times. Overall we had a great time, and would love to go back!



No comments:
Post a Comment