August 11, 2009

The Big Day


On June 27th Colby and I were married in the Draper Temple. As you know, June was a rainy month this year, and we did not know what our wedding day had in store for us, especially since the day before there was a huge thunder storm. But morning of, there was not a cloud in sight and it was a beautiful day. We were sealed at 9 o'clock in the morning. After taking pictures at the temple, we had a little family get together at the Timbermine. A few months before we decided we didn't want to do a reception and it was the best decision we ever made! Although I decided I did not want to decorate, everything looked perfect in my opinion, and I was so happy with it. We enjoyed a yummy chicken dinner, mingled with our guests, cut the cake, threw the boquet, tossed the garter and we were on our way! It was only 4 o'clok, but we were exhausted and glad we didn't have to go till 9 or later that night, we would have died! We went to a condo on Pineview, which Colby's uncle kindly let us use and enjoyed a nice long nap and a fancy take out dinner from Olive Garden at non other than Sherm's Store.:)














No comments: