October 13, 2009

Lake Powell and End of Summer



We finished off the summer with a week in LP with my whole fam.  We had a great time enjoying the sunny days and rainy nights, rainbow bridge, the petrified forest, yummy dinners, and of course full days of boating: skiing, surfing, boarding (skate and wake), and just floating on the lake. Colby tried to kill himself over and over again on the wakeboard, but luckily came out alive.  He also got up his first time skiing and then once again tried to kill himself by acting like he was pro.  Then we had a good laugh watching him attempt barefoot waterskiing:).  Grandpa got up on the wake surf on his 82nd Birthday.  What a champ!  I hope I can play behind the boat when I'm his age.
Tandem style, nothing better









The Beautiful Colby.  He likes to dress up in my clothes while I'm in the water.  A little weird?...  I know:)

No comments: