Alright, I've finally made the decision. I have been debating, thus the reason for no photos or updates on the baby, but after reading a little post about making family blogs private, I decided it was for the best. I also have noticed that some spam site has referrals to my blog which makes me uncomfortable.
So feel free to leave your email in the comment box or you can email me or message me on facebook. Thanks, and as long as one of us knows you somehow, you don't need to feel embarrassed to leave your email. I hate when people go private that I have been reading, but I don't feel I know them well enough to let them know I've been reading:), so go ahead and let me know you want to be added. It may take me a couple of weeks, but soon this will no longer be accessible to the public.
August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Ok ok I'm SOOO embarrassed but I totally read your blog !!!! whitney.kap1@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading your blog: lynsiedaley@gmail.com
(Lynsie McTee from school)
nshermandds@gmail.com :)
Tshields9@yahoo.com
socramber@gmail.com (I'm Colby's cousin! =) ) And I definitely want baby updates and pics!
Hi Nat! itsmetutti@gmail.com Congrats on the new babe!!!
It's Colby's old neighbor Jamie Ohlin
jmescott24@gmail.com
Nat, I love seeing how you and Colby are doing. I'd love to drop in every once in a while.
Debbie Peterson
brianpp8@msn.com
Yep usually I just miss out on that person's blog from then on but not this time! I have to see your cute family!
Michelle Sorensen
Sweetshell7@hotmail.com
I'd rather see you guys, but I guess the blog is good too! Ralphlauren15@msn.com :)
Me! samfspendlove@gmail.com
Hope you are doing well!
I want in! I need to see your babe...
lovebmw528@gmail.com
Im a creep, I admitt, but its fun keeping up with everyone!
Jillybean312@gmail.com
trinitypowell@gmail.com I no longer have a blog, but surf from time to time.
hannahlfowler19@gmail.com Im just stalking you(; hehe
Post a Comment