My inspiration came from this nursery I saw on pinterest.
Gray and yellow with elephants. Nice and neutral so if we were ever to have a girl in the future I wouldn't have to redo it.
Here is how it turned out.
Now, I must give credit where credit is due.
Striped wall and nice KSL find on the crib, compliments of Colby.
I got the tutorial for the crib skirt from here.
This wall had a few points of inspiration.
The little changing table was thanks to Colby's sister and brother in law. Colby spent a lot of time painting it white to make it match the rest of the room.
I got the idea for the LOVE sign from this pic off pinterest
And this tutorial gave me an idea of how to put it together.
Then I found a cute sign I liked on etsy, however it was $15 and I wasn't willing to pay it.
So I conjured one up in PowerPoint.
Then there's the roller shade, got the tutorial from here.
The drapes or "window pants" as they call them came from this tutorial. They were easy, but quite time consuming.
And lastly this little book shelf, made by Colby, tutorial from here.
Though there are several things that weren't quite as I had planned, overall I am happy with the turnout. It was a lot of work, I'm glad I don't ever have to do it again!
Closing the blinds after a long days work, and one last prego pic!
All ready for baby, we can finally relax and wait now.







1 comment:
I grew up next to Colby and saw your blog. I am so excited for you and Colby. Can't wait to see your cute baby. The nursery turned out so cute. Tell Colby hi. Good luck with everything,
Jamie Ohlin Scott
Post a Comment