It started out a little rough with some boat problems with one of the other families,
but other than a few mishaps here and there, it was perfect as always.
Colby tried a little spear fishing. Yes that is a knife duct taped to a stick, a little scary I know.
| Colby leading out on their spear fishing adventure. I'm sorry to say no fish was speared. |
A regular Lake Powell scene, the men fixing up the boat
Colby joined in on the repelling, I stayed as low to the ground as possible, no thanks.
We did some early morning skiing
boarding
exploring
| We're the small blue dot on the left hand side of the picture |
and lizard catching.
This is the smallest lizard we have caught by far. It was probably half the size of my pinky. As you can see by this picture below, you can't even see the lizard.
This year was a little bit rough for me, early on in the week my foot started to hurt for no reason, and worsened as the week went on to a point where one night I couldn't even walk on it.
It went from this...
| A small bump on my right foot |
To this...
Overall Lake Powell was a lot of fun. A week is never long enough.
Thanks mom and dad for another fun trip!



1 comment:
Your blog is darling. I really wish my family did a family reunion each year. Looks fabulous! I have not been to Lake Powell in over two years. That is a long time when you have gone nearly every year since you were born. :)
Post a Comment