Colby is going to kill me, cause I promised I wouldn't, but I just HAD to.
For extra credit in all his classes at school, Colby joined DECA. For all those who ask, "But isn't that for high school?" Yes, but there is a collegiate DECA too.
Well at the end of February they went to state, and Colby took 2nd in one category and 1st in another! I couldn't have been more thrilled. He says school is not his thing... psht!
 |
| This picture was taken after much begging and pleading. |
So, he got to go on a fun to trip to Florida for nationals this past week. He went without me, and I was devastated, but unfortunately my finals fell at the same time, and I wouldn't be able to make it.
So, for his first time he went to Universal Islands of Adventure, with Harry Potter World, (So jealous!)
And Disney World.
 |
| Hog's Mead |
 |
| Can you see the Hogwart's Express? So jealous! |
 |
| A glimpse of Hogwarts |
 |
| Colby said this is me there with him in spirit. I must have pretty broad shoulders:) |
 |
| Love the firework shows at Disney, makes you remember what it's like to be a kid again! |
Congrats Colby! Please never leave me again, but know that I am one proud wifey.
No comments:
Post a Comment