For almost 2 weeks straight while Colby did this with the scouts...
in Flaming Gorge, then again in Moab
I did this...
...A whole lot of nothing, and this...
Alot of thinking about and missing him. I hid this card, along with a few other cheesy presents in his bag for his second trip to Moab.
Glad to have him back for good! Thanks for the example of sacrificing time to fulfill your church calling. Those 2 weeks made me realize even more how much you do! Thanks mom, dad, Katie, and Kelly for letting me stay @ your house or staying with me so I didn't have to be scared. I HATE staying home alone!
August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry i couldnt stay... i got feeling nasty! i think it was food poisening and then driving through the canyon (kara driving... you know how that is!!) Bad combo. We'll have to do it next time he is gone!! Glad he's back. love ya!
Post a Comment