This Birthday I had a couple of surprises. For my first surprise my sisters, along with my nieces and nephew had filled my car with balloons and goodies for me to find after work. What made me laugh is my co-workers told me they had seen a car full of what they thought was unattended kids through our hall window going crazy climbing over the Tahoe seats, doing the macarena (that would be Kendell), and yelling for their mom. Yep sounds just like them:).
Then for my second surprise Colby took me down to Salt Lake for reservations. When we arrived at our destination, PF Changs, and walked in, a couple of our couple friends were sitting at a table. I excitedly said to Colby, "Oh my gosh, look who it is!", while waving frantically, figuring as they were friends they were there having dinner together. Then it hit me, oh duh, there here for me. I felt pretty stupid, but it was a lot of fun.
Thanks for another great birthday!








No comments:
Post a Comment