I was so excited I could hardly stand it!
We listened to the Wicked soundtrack all the way through on the way up as I belted each and every song. When we arrived we did a quick session at the temple, but before, we admired the grounds as they were full of tulips, it was beautiful.
The next day we happened upon a bunch of street vendors, then played a quick game of Frisbee in the park.
That night was the much anticipated production. We started with a dinner at Ichiban's, an old little Japanese restaurant where they cook your food on the grill right in front of you, then it was off to the theater.
| Seriously we need to figure out our camera, I'm sick of these pixilated pictures |
| Can you see Emerald City in the background |
Then we made our trip back home in the howling wind, with a few mishaps on the way.
I was actually surprised at how pretty Bosie was, and I would not be opposed to going again.
Thanks Colby for the fun trip! I loved it and cannot believe we are coming up on 2 years! How time fly's when you are having fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment