December 10, 2010

Retired

Here is my 9th grade cheerleading shoes, AKA running shoes for the past 4+ years.
They're Powerhouses, or top of the line cheer shoes in their day.  But, my parents thought it was about time for some new running shoes, so for my birthday I got to pick the running shoes of my choice.
On "Cyber Monday" I bought these  babies on Amazon.com.  

Thanks Powerhouses, we have seen many miles together, but I think it is time I lay you to rest.  I know my feet and knees will be grateful.

4 comments:

Whit said...

That's a sad day

Kelly g. said...

RIP cheer shoes. Those new ones have some big footsteps to fill... in so many ways.

Maile and Mitchell said...

Nat i still use my cheer shoes as well.. except for river shoes. Haven't been able to give em up just yet either ;)

Alex said...

Natalie, i'm glad I found your blog. I also had to retire my jr high cheer shoes about a year ago and nikes are the way to go! haha-
your blog is so cute!