Yesterday Colby thoughtfully made me cinnamon french toast for breakfast.
I commented they had a slight hint of what tasted like chili powder. Colby noticed too. He then made some scrambled eggs for himself. I said cinnamon scrambled eggs are sick, but after taking a bite he said, "Nope they still taste like they have chili powder in them."
This baffled us both, until I said, "Did you by chance put in cumin instead of cinnamon?" We went over to where he had made the breakfast and sure enough there is the bottle full of "ground cumin."
I laughed so hard and caught myself giggling throughout the whole day. Cumin French Toast? Who woulda thought?:)
They both start with C's, are brown and in similar bottles. Close enough I guess.
September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA i loved this!! Its the thought that counts!
LOL! That is so funny! Gotta love those moments!!
This is the best story! I can't believe you didn't mention it on the phone! What a sweet husband!
Er
Post a Comment