May 11, 2010

It's a Mystery!

Saturday night Colby and I had the fun opportunity to go down with my friend Lexy and her boyfriend Dan to Spaghetti Mamas @ Jordan Commons for a Murder Mystery dinner.  We were welcomed on to the cruise ship "Splendor," the same name of the boat on our honeymoon.:)  We sat with 2 other girls who I think were afraid of us, hehe we tried to make friends but they wouldn't hardly look at us!  Oh well.
 
After chatting for a while the actors came out and met all the tables playing their roles in the story.  Then the story began as we ate dinner.  They involved the crowd, even violating Colby and Dan a little.:)  Colby got to get up and dance as well, they were sure love'n on him.  I know my husband is cute, thanks:).
It ended with a murder and our job was to find out who did it, with what, and what was the motive.  Well, Colby and I were at a loss, we had no idea.  Lexy and Dan did some great detective work and we thought for sure they had figured it out.  Their answer was awesome and made total sense.  So, we turned our lame answers in knowing we were not even close.  After a second of waiting they announced the top 3 winners... wait there was only one winner tonight.... "Natalie Sherman."  What?!  My answer made NO sense at all!  I was embarrassed.  We decided it was probably because it was so general that none of it was exactly right on, but none of it was untrue either, whereas everyone else tried to figure out the specific reason making all theirs somewhat untrue.  So, I get to go back for free next time.  Hehe, so if any of you want to join us in June or July for a Murder Mystery dinner, let us know!  We'd love to go with a bunch of people, and it's a lot of fun!  Something you don't do everyday.
Thanks Lexy and Dan for inviting us!  Have fun in Europe Lex, we are jealous!

2 comments:

The Falkers said...

Love those! Congrats on the big win girl! I've always been so proud - and this is no exception! XO

Alexis Lopez said...

Natalie, I still can't believe that you were the only one who got it right. If you go after I get back then I am sure Dan and I will come again. Miss you!